If there’s one thing I really hate to write about, it would be an article which goes by the evil name “About Me.”
I find it really hard and annoying to write about my self, my traits and my characteristics. First of all, my perception about my self can be way different on how people view me. It can be difficult to publish words that might not appeal true for some people. I would appear to be lying that way, which I don’t want to happen. Second, I don’t really get to observe my self. I do what I do. I do what I know is needed to be done. It is better to live free, without any restrictions, after all. Lastly, I believe writing about my self, and even about one’s “own” self, is a boring subject. I guess it is better to write about Anne Curtis’ jaw-dropping body than talk about how I want to have abs and muscular built.
Nonetheless, I would share to you some things that I find interesting about myself. Hopefully, this would help you, my dear readers, to know me better.
- I’m currently studying in the home of the brightest and most handsome and beautiful people in the Philippines – Ateneo De Manila, my dream school ever since I was in elementary. I’m a senior and currently taking AB Political Science though I wanted to be a DOCTOR when I was young.
- I love the Rubik’s cube and all its variations. The little evil toy which makes hundreds of people crazy relieves me from stress and makes me look smart. Rubik’s cube, 2x2x2 cube, Rubik’s revenge, Professor’s cube, Megaminx, Pyraminx, you name it, I can solve ’em all.
- My favorite Philippine celebrity happened to be my sister(?) – Iya Villangca. Ooopps. I mean Villania.
- I love Asian movies, especially the martial arts films that those Made in China produce. Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Donnie Yen – they would make you love the degrading beauty of martial arts.
- I HATE CUTTING MY NAILS. My nails look oddly chopped when I cut them.
- I HATE CUTTING CUTTING PAPER USING SCISSORS. I can’t make it straight, even with lines.
- I love reading. My favorite would be the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson. Favorite author would be Neil Gaiman. I don’t like Shakespeare.
- I love Pokemon. Gotta catch ’em all! I first played this when I was in Grade 3 in Game Boy Advance.
- My favorite superhero is Batman. He’s smart (except for the misplaced underwear) and realistic (he’s the only superhero out there without any strange powers, not genetically altered, and didn’t come from other planets <Superman ~ jeez>), brave, and has a good costume (Superman ~ eeew). I don’t like Edward Cullen (yes, girls consider him as their knight in a shining armor).
- I love basketball, but it never liked me (*sad face*). Steve Nash is my idol, yours is Brian Scalabrine.
- My favorite anime is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Death Note is great too.
- I’m a Sportswriter. I had a successful career in elementary and high school. I have reached the National Schools Press Conference in 2005 and 2010 in Sportswriting English category. Hopefully, some newspaper or campus paper out there would give me the opportunity to write for their publication.
- Shoe Size: 10
Well, I guess that’s it for now. Hopefully you get to know me better with these. Please continue to read my posts and hit like. God bless!